There are many different things to do in London with kids. Especially now that summer holidays are on, there is a wide variety of activities, places to visit, short trips and adventures to go through with your children, that will also be enjoyable for you! Take a look at our Top 5 events and activities in London for kids and have a great day out!
Top 5 Things to Do in London with Kids
1. Theatre – Why not having an entertaining evening out and enjoy some of the great plays showing now in the most important theatres in London? You can even enjoy the Kids Week 2015, with free tickets for some plays for kids in London like The Lion King, Charlie and the chocolate factory and more! Personally, I would recommend The Railway Children, a classic showing at King’s Cross Station with a real train! Amazing!
2. Adventure – If you are the adventurous type, you can enjoy one of the many adventure playgrounds in different locations in London. Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground is a great example where your kids can use the huge pirate ship and the beach to imagine and create the best adventure ever!
3. River – A way to learn and enjoy one of the most emblematic places in London: The Thames! Our top option is the Captain Kidd’s Canary Wharf Voyage, where they will enjoy the speed of a tour designed for kids and young adventurers (no matter the age)!
4. Picnic – You can also prepare a great day out (let’s enjoy the sun!) and prepare for a picnic at one of the great parks and gardens available in London. You cna visit Hyde Park, Primrose Hill Park, Victoria Park, and more, prepare a healthy snack, enjoy the sun, bring some outdoors games and have fun in a family picnic day!
5. Jump – One of the latest attractions that London has to offer, is the brand new indoors trampoline park: Air Hop. This is a great way of exercising and having loads of fun at the same time! You can start training some special sports and, believe me, once you tried it, you will come back again and again… You can also plan your birthday parties there and, if you wish, have one of our children’s party entertainers attend as well!
No doubt there are loads of things to do in London with kids this summer, so come out of your house, enjoy the sun and join the adventure! Remember that school will start again soon (time flies!) and you will need to start planning the rest of the year’s events. If you need any help, we can throw one of our AEIOU parties for you. Contact us for more details! AEIOU Kids Club!